If you are looking to design or redesign a website for your company, you need to cooperate with a reliable agency. It should provide top-notch services and ensure smooth cooperation. You’ll also wish your design project to be cost-effective. Why not try outsourcing the job? Nowadays, excellent specialists in web and mobile app design around the world are accessible within seconds. Moreover, the difference in wages between the developed and developing economies allows for dramatic cost saving without compromising the quality of services and products.
If that is your idea of outsourced web design Ukraine may be the optimal solution.
Let’s see why.
Why Outsource Web Design to Ukraine?
There are 1,000+ IT companies in Ukraine that offer various services for web and mobile development. Most have in-house teams specializing in user interface and user experience design. Clutch alone lists 325 web design firms currently.
There are at least four reasons why you might prefer Ukrainian web designers:
- Quality UI/UX design at a competitive price. Living in Ukraine is much cheaper than in America or Western Europe, so the designers’ salary is much lower. That’s what makes the Ukrainian IT market so attractive for outsourcing companies and entrepreneurs. Nearly half of the country’s IT workforce is involved in international projects, and IT is the third-largest export. It means not only compliance with high international standards. Local web designers are working side-by-side with the developers and thus accumulating experience from various projects. They’re also learning continuously to remain competitive.
- Active web and mobile design community. The specialty is at the height of popularity in Ukraine. Like the majority of Ukrainian IT specialists, UI/UX designers regularly attend specialized conferences and other events to pick up on the industry’s best practices, share their knowledge, and stay abreast of the hottest trends.
- Creativity. Ukrainian designers are known for their keen eye for detail, great imagination, and original thinking. They offer non-standard solutions and are open to new ideas and trends.
- Communication skills. Like most IT specialists (up to 80%, to be precise), Ukrainian web designers speak English well enough.
According to The Manifest, the current top-20 list of web design agencies in Ukraine includes (in alphabetical order):
- ANVI Digital Agency (Lviv)
- Big Drop (with offices in New York, Los Angeles, and Europe)
- CodeIT (Kharkiv)
- DevEngineering (Kyiv)
- EVNE Developers (Kropyvnytskyi)
- Freshcode (Zaporizhzhia)
- Frontmen (Kyiv)
- ImageX (based in Vancouver, with an additional development center in Kyiv)
- IT DEV GROUP (based in Brooklyn, N.Y., with a second office in Kharkiv)
- IT SVIT (Kharkiv)
- Loonar Studios (Kyiv)
- Mind Studios (Dnipro)
- Otakoyi (Lviv)
- Rademade (Kyiv)
- Turum-Burum (based in Kharkiv, with a satellite office in London)
- UDTech (Zaporizhzhia)
- Vaimo (headquartered in Stockholm)
- Vintage (Kyiv)
- WEB4PRO (based in London, with a development center in Kharkiv)
- Yalantis (Dnipro)
Your website is the “business card” of your company on the Internet. Potential customers will compare your website with many other sites. The stats speak for themselves:
- First impressions are 94% design-related.
- 88% of online customers most likely won’t go back to a website if they had a negative experience with it.
- 75% of online visitors’ credibility depends on a website’s aesthetics.
Poor website design equals bad connection with potential and actual customers, which can result in the loss of customers and revenue. Conversely, excellent design can help your business grow.
When it comes to outsourcing software development or web design, Ukraine can offer an impressive talent pool and most favorable price-to-quality ratios. The designers’ creativity and excellent communication should ensure your project’s success.